Bộ đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 (Có đáp án)
Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án là tài liệu rất hữu ích bao gồm 6 đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Anh có đáp án, giúp các bạn tham khảo và làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi học sinh giỏi.
- Đề thi hk1 môn tiếng anh lớp 10 có đáp án và lời giải mới nhất
- Đề thi hk2 môn tiếng anh lớp 10 có đáp án và lời giải mới nhất
Thông qua việc luyện tập đề thi học sinh giỏi các bạn lớp 10 sẽ tìm được kế hoạch ôn tập đúng phương pháp, cách phân bổ thời gian cho từng mục yêu cầu trong đề thi. Hy vọng đây sẽ là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích cho các bạn và quý thầy cô giáo. Nội dung chi tiết, mời các bạn cùng theo dõi và tải tài liệu tại đây.
Nội dung chính của bài viết
Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn tiếng Anh lớp 10
Đề thi HSG tiếng Anh 10 – Đề 1
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
|1.||A. sun||B. sure||C. succeed||D. sort|
|2.||A. measles||B. tease||C. please||D. measure|
|3.||A. new||B. sew||C. few||D. nephew|
|4.||A. thus||B. with||C. smooth||D. maths|
|5.||A. worked||B. stopped||C. forced||D. wanted|
Choose the word whose the primary stress differs from the other.
|6.||A. important||B. headmaster||C. interested||D. motorbike|
|7.||A. disappearance||B. confusion||C. acceptable||D. impossible|
|8.||A. polite||B. accept||C. custom||D. provide|
|9.||A. career||B. about||C. receive||D. passage|
|10.||A. kitchen||B. enter||C. behind||D. people|
II. Choose the most suitable word or phrase A, B, C or D to complete each sentence.
1. __________ he has never borrowed any money from me.
A. Last week
B. Up to now
D. A week ago
2. ‘Go on, finish the food. It needs __________ up because it won’t stay fresh until tomorrow.
C. to eat
3. Before he left on his trip to America, the young man promised __________to his parents regularly.
B. will write
C. to write
4. I’m on a(n) __________. I want to lose some weight.
5. Andrew couldn’t __________ himself laughing at the expression on Maggie’s face.
6. It looks like they’re going to succeed __________ their present difficulties.
B. because of
C. even though
7. This motorbike is very economical.
A. is inexpensive
C. doesn’t pollute the air
B. uses little petrol
D. is powerful
8. You must make them __________their homework.
C. to do
9. No one in my neighborhood knew who the __________ man was.
10. Nam Cao devoted most of his time __________
A. in writing
B. to write
C. to writing
D. to have written
11. My brother sang __________ of all the pupils of the group.
A. more beautifully
B. the most beautifully
C. less beautifully
D. most beautifully
12. If you__________ to my advice in the first place, you wouldn’t be in this mess right now.
B. will listen
C. had listened
13. His government insisted that he __________ until he finished his task.
B. shall stay
14. In Buckingham Palace two men work __________ to look after the 300 clocks.
D. full o’clock
15. My father still hasn’t really recovered from the death of my mother.
A. looked after
B. taken after
C. gone off
D. got over
16. I’ve been trying to __________ him all day.
A. fall in love with
B. take track of
C. take advantage of
D. keep in touch with
17. When the tenants failed to pay their bill, the authorities decided to _____ the gas supply to the flat.
A. cut down
B. cut out
C. cut off
D. cut up
18. She didn’t mind __________ going with her .
19. She told him to shut up and get out.
A. stand up
B. clear up
C. be prepared
D. stop talking
20. Mexico was a Spanish colony.
A. a large coffee farm
C. an international company
B. a farming area
D. a place or a country that belongs to another country
III. Error identification:
1. Light can travels from the Sun to the Earth in eight minutes and twenty seconds.
2. How did you manage getting here so quickly?
3. Ms Baker , she spent her life working with the health and welfare of the families of workers, is an successful woman in the world.
B. her life
4. My family lived in Hue since 1990 to 1996, but we are now living in Sai Gon.
5. You’ve seen her new car, haven’t you? How is it like?
6. Her well-known film, that won several awards, was about the life of Lenin.
7. Mr. Tam, who has a lot teaching skills at junior level, will be joining our school in August.
B. a lot
C. be joining
8. It is not until his father came home which he did his homework.
A. not until